Fort Eustis, Virginia
Responsible for the safe and efficient operation of scheduled bus service on the installation. Responsibilities include checking bus operating systems to ensure operating safety, reporting any discrepancies to the Dispatcher. Cleaning the bus after use. Ensure passengers comply with safety regulations while on the bus.
|· Examines bus to insure its proper mechanical operation, including review of all safety features.
· Inspect the bus for cleanliness before and after use. Clean bus after use.
· Drives bus on assigned route and schedule.
· Maintains contact with dispatch and reports current position and conditions affecting the operation of the route as required.
Minimum Qualifications / Special Qualifications:
· High school or the equivalent
· Three years of experience as a licensed motor vehicle operator.
· Must possess a valid Class B Commercial Driver’s License with an unrestricted passenger endorsement with no air brake restriction.
· Current DOT physical
· Clean driving record.
| Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
|· Knowledge of the safe operation of a public transportation bus, including complete familiarization with its systems and safety features;
· Ability to Operate a bus in a safe, efficient, and timely manner to include compliance with all applicable regulatory requirements and standards.
· Knowledge of regulations when driving on a military installation.
· Provide first aid assistance in the event of an accident;
· Initiate and maintain a professional working relationship with coworkers and passengers.
Part-time position(s) currently open. Flexible schedule.
Please apply directly through our website: Current Openings | Military Contracting Jobs | Range Operations – Maintenance – Logistics – Transportation | Diverse Technology Korps (divteckorps.com)